To ensure top quality and perfect function in PCBs, electronic assemblies and devices, these products are subjected to requirement-specific quality and function tests with the latest test engineering equipment. This takes place as required during the production process or after successful production and assembly.
End-of-line test systems enable reliable function testing of finished products and assemblies. A combination of a function test and in-circuit test is also possible without any problems at all. In an ICT test, PCBs or electronic assemblies are contacted and checked for defects in the conductor path as well as for soldering and component defects.
| || |
- Optimal coordination of Pematech test adapters and Pematech testing cells with regard to precision and test cycle times
- A contacting solution from a single source: Test adapter and transport system (incl. goods carrier) are optimally coordinated
High testing quality with fast handling times - Pematech's test adapters are perfectly tailored for use with Pematech testing cells. In many cases, they can also be used in the testing cells of other providers.
Pematech testing cells for line operation can be used flexibly for in-circuit tests as well as function and end tests for PCBs, electronic assemblies and devices. The contacting of the PCBs can take place on one side, on both sides, or in a step for multipanels. All components are optimally tailored to each other and can be integrated into custom testing and assembly lines.
Our testing cells have a servo-driven toggle lever press and are available with or without pushers. They enable fast handling times of less than 5 seconds per step with a maximum of 3,060 test points.
Product-specific Pematech toolkits for the testing lines consist of the following, among other things:
- Grippers for depaneling
- Grippers for palletizing
- Goods carriers
- Test adapters for in-circuit and function tests and the programming (flashing) of test specimens
- Other product-dependent interchangeable parts for the testing line
Pematech can supply you with test boxes and drawer adapters for a wide variety of application scenarios, e.g.:
- Manual insertion and removal of test specimens for end device checks Modular design for a subsequent automation solution (optional)
- Contacting of test specimen possible from all directions
- Incorporation of additional electronics and antennas in test chamber
- HF test chamber thanks to use of special materials and seals
- Designed for the use of interchangeable parts and adapters for different test specimen variants
- Integration of customer-specific interfaces to the test system
Pematech offers you a wide range of special contacting types for custom inspection tasks, e.g.:
- Inspection tasks for pressure checks/tightness tests
- High current contacting
- Contacting for communication connectors (USB, RJ45, TAE etc.)
- HF contacting
- Product-specific development of manual test adapters
- Custom contacting solutions for shielded HF test boxes